- I was referred this law firm by Well Fargo Bank for my first co-op purchase. Since I did not use a real estate agent on my side, I needed to ask a lot of questions to Ryan and Melissa from the contract to closing. They were very professional, friendly, patient and reliable. I’m very happy with their service and a new apartment.
Client, New York, NY
- My husband and I were in the market to purchase our first home. During this confusing process, we were recommended the services of Ryan Walsh, Esq. a real estate attorney. He was a huge help! He helped us through revising the contract and pointed out a bunch of problems that would have cost us big time in the future! We were able to get the home of our dreams and saved a ton or money and headaches thanks to Mr. Walsh’s help.
- As a retired NYPD sergeant, I was incredibly bored without the excitement of my day job. Having saved a decent amount of money throughout the years, I decided to partner up with a close friend and began investing in real estate. Since we started Ryan Walsh has been our attorney and has proved to be a huge asset! Throughout the years he’s been able to expedite our paperwork/documents, speed up closings, find us financing, introduce us to lenders, and just provide amazing all-around legal advice. If you’re in real estate or looking to purchase any property, Ryan is the go to guy – he really knows this game well!
- When the housing market crashed my wife and I were stuck trying to sell our beach home in Suffolk County for years and were having tremendous financial problems. Thanks to the help of Ryan Walsh & Associates we were able to refinance our home, getting a better rate on our mortgage, and freeing up some much-needed cash. A year after we were finally able to find a buyer, and Ryan and his firm did all of our paperwork in a quick and timely manner, helping us through all the complex parts of our mortgage and the closing. He saved us a ton of time and money – we can’t thank him enough, he truly changed our lives!
- Last year I inherited a home in Queens from a deceased relative, and thanks to Ryan Walsh I was able to save on taxes and fees associated with the transfer of property from my uncle’s will. Living in Connecticut I really had no need for the home, and decided to put it up for sale. I work crazy hours as a resident physician, so I was so thankful to have Ryan and his firm handle the legal paperwork and logistics of the sale. Thanks to Ryan and the realtor he recommended I was able to have the home sold in 4 months, and only came back to the city a handful of times in the process! Thanks for everything Ryan!
- For the past year I have been recovering from a heart attack. After such a wild scare and being in my early 70’s, I decided it was time for my wife and I to set up a will. We have accrued a lot of assets and property over the years, and I would like to keep it in the family as much as possible. Thankfully I was introduced to Ryan Walsh & Associates, and they helped through it all – from the moment I walked into his office to the moment I signed the last page he gave us amazing service, and answered every question I could think of. I’ve got a home in Queens, and a beautiful apartment in the city, and thanks to Ryan both will belong to my daughter one day.
- My son and I have run a popular food cart for a number of years in the city, and after many years of success we decided it was time to open our first restaurant. My son and I went from realtor to realtor and weren’t close to finding the right location, at the right price. Walking through our neighborhood of Elmhurst we came upon Ryan J. Walsh and Associates law firm, a real estate lawyer. We decided to make an appointment to get some information, and Mr. Walsh finally got us on the right path! The realtor he recommended found us an amazing location, and Mr. Walsh reviewed our contract, helped us improve the terms, and even negotiated us a much better deal! We were able to get the location with 8 months of free rent to make alterations! Ryan Walsh, Esq. is an amazing lawyer, and he has an office right in the heart of Elmhurst!
- My partner and I were in the market to purchase a commercial warehouse as an investment opportunity. After a few months of deliberations and going back and forth on contract details the deal fell through. We decided to contact Ryan J. Walsh & Associates and we are so glad we did. Ryan the main attorney helped us negotiate a deal that worked out well for both parties, and drafted up an airtight contract – protecting us from any possible issues, including a plumbing disaster that would have costed us thousands! He was even able to help us locate some additional financing to purchase the property, and handle some of the construction costs we had intended. Ryan really is a great guy, and he knows his real estate. Highly recommended!
- I have been a client of Ryan J. Walsh & Associates for over 5 years now, after he did the contract for the sale of my parents’ home. My husband and I now own a number of rental units in the NYC area, and Ryan Walsh, Esq. has been a godsend for us. He is always fast, and efficient with paperwork, and getting contracts written and revised – saving us so much time and money in the process! He’s been there for every single step. When we started, we didn’t know the first thing about the landlord-tenant relationship or what we were responsible for. Ryan gave us the best advice, and counsel possible. not to mention, his firm has helped us with every piece of paperwork we’ve ever needed. Over the years he’s done it all from getting us loans, and money for construction, to evictions, and lease terminations. Whether you are a landlord, or a tenant Ryan really knows his stuff, I would recommend him to anyone for any real estate issue they can think of.